Friday, May 28, 2010

Art work

Thought I'd share some artwork from Miss S. Of course I'm biased because she's mine, but I think she produces some pretty amazing picture for being all of three and a half.

First one - Sofie and Mommy (we're cats, of course, because this is Sofie-world) with Phoenix (a real cat, who is different from a human cat in that "he doesn't have arms!").
Mommy pushes Sofie in the stroller. Note the flowers, snails, some kind of large bird of prey near my head, and I think some baby birds in the bottom corner:
And a family portrait. Brett is the one with the beard in the center, then me to the left of him, then Sofie. Are we wearing Devo hats? I don't know. Behind in the background is our house and a swingset. Birds are flying or threatening us, not sure, and two baby birds look on from a nest in the bottom right corner.
Not bad, right? She does dozens of these kinds of pictures a day. This kid loves to draw, for sure.

2 comments:

mcmCPH said...

these are great!

Cheryl said...

OMG...These had me laughing out loud (perhaps it was the mommy commentary that had me laughing out loud). Totally awesome! I love kid artwork.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails